- Do you have a bedtime ritual?
I drink hot water with Calcium/Magnesium to help me sleep and read a book. We don’t do electronics in the bedroom! I put in my Supernova Serum while in bed as my final step before I sleep. And my revitalizing eye cream.
- What do you wear to bed?
My favorite pajamas are by Rails. So comfy!
- What is on your bedside table?
Whatever book I’m reading at the moment. I’m currently rereading Mindy Kaling’s book, Why Not Me? I love autobiographies of artists I admire. My Supernova Serum is there as well – it’s the last thing I do before bed.
- Do you have any recurring dreams?
No. Usually I only dream when I’m stressed so it’s always about work. The last dream I had was one of my employees was fighting a bear and won 🙂
- Are you reading or watching anything good at the moment?
I’m watching a bunch of different shows, but my favorite right now is Never Have I Ever. It’s so sweet and beautifully written.
- Which scent makes you think of bedtime?
Putting on my Supernova Serum is my nighttime smell.
- What are some nighttime items you cannot live without?
Ear plugs—I’m a super light sleeper and our dogs both snore! My Supernova Serum- I use it nightly.
- What is your guilty pleasure?!
My daughter is a dancer so we have been known to watch Dance Moms so we can pretend to be in the show. It makes her laugh.
- How do you engage in self-care?
I always take good care of my skin, I always drink a healthy shake with vitamins, greens, fruit and plant based protein and I always do a peloton class every single day.
- What do you consider the single most important thing for a good night’s sleep?
Shutting down from phones/electronics an hour before bed. Making sure I exercise daily is important too.
- Did you have a bedtime routine growing up?
I was always into products so I was into a good body lotion after my shower that was scented. I liked feeling like I smelled good when I got into my bed.
- What was your favourite childhood bedtime story?
Madeline was my favorite book.
- What is your skincare and beauty routine like? Do you have any holy grail products?
I do my Vitamin C Face Wash, Daily Serum and Rejuvenating Serum every single morning with my Magic Glow Wand for lifting and de-puffing. At night I wash again, apply my Supernova Serum and my eye cream. I do my Exfoliating Mask and a sheet mask twice a week with my daughter. My favorite make right now is the Twilight Face Mask.
- How would you choose to spend one hour of free time?
Yoga. I miss hot yoga so much!!!!!
- If you could choose a song to wake up to every morning, what would it be?
Red Bull and Hennessy by Jenny Lewis. My daughter and I love her. She has a sweet voice and since she and I wake up first, it has to be something we both like to sing to.