- Do you have a bedtime ritual?
Cleansing my face and doing a quick face massage with oil. Saging my apartment, and sometimes doing tarot.
- What do you wear to bed?
In summer, a silk slip, but in winter, super cozy pj’s.
- What is on your bedside table?
Himalayan salt lamp, rose quartz, meditation beads, writing journal for my dreams and tarot cards.
- Do you have any recurring dreams?
My mum comes to visit me whenever I need her. (she passed away 10 years ago).
- Are you reading or watching anything good at the moment?
I love ghost stories show on TV!
- Which scent makes you think of bedtime?
Lavender and the smell of chamomile tea.
- What are some nighttime items you cannot live without?
I love my new silk pillowcase from The Sleep Code.
- What is your guilty pleasure?!
Chocolate and dessert.
- How do you engage in self-care?
Switching my phone off on a Sunday night and having my long bedtime ritual.
- What do you consider the single most important thing for a good night’s sleep?
Peace of mind.
- Did you have a bedtime routine growing up?
Friday nights were filled with my parents massaging our hair after our bath before bed– it was so good!
- What was your favorite childhood bedtime story?
My older brother used to make up stories about us finding a genie in a bottle that would grant us 3 wishes.
- What is your skincare and beauty routine like? Do you have any holy grail products?
Everything natural. I make my own body oils. I love Dr Alkaitis products.
- How would you choose to spend one hour of free time?
Deep strong massage.
- If you could choose a song to wake up to every morning, what would it be?
Bill Withers – Lovely Day.