- Do you have a bedtime ritual?
My bedtime ritual has changed since our baby started sleeping in our room. I have to be super quiet, so I usually just brush my teeth and hop into bed without making a sound.
- What do you wear to bed?
My favorite pajama to sleep in is the Morgan Lane Jillian Night Shirt.
- What is on your bedside table?
Rosebud Salve, a bottle of water, Warby Parker tortoise eyeglasses, and my Morgan Lane sleep mask.
- Do you have any recurring dreams?
I have crazy dreams all the time, especially when I was pregnant. But five minutes after being awake I can’t remember them.
- Are you reading or watching anything good at the moment?
I love the new shows Hollywood and The Great, they both have stunning clothing.
- Which scent makes you think of bedtime?
My daughter’s Calming Lavender by Earth Mama.
- What are some nighttime items you cannot live without?
My favorite blanket that I embarrassingly still have from when I was a baby.
- What is your guilty pleasure?!
- What do you consider the single most important thing for a good night’s sleep?
Good quality bedding and a silk eye mask.
- What was your favourite childhood bedtime story?
The Tiny Star by Arthur Ginolfi.
- What is your skincare and beauty routine like? Do you have any holy grail products?
My favorite products are Glow Drops by Dr. Barbara Sturm, Joanna Vargas Vitamin C Face Wash, and Charlotte Tillbury Magic Cream.
- How would you choose to spend one hour of free time?
Cuddling and laughing with my baby, Lottie.