- Do you have a bedtime ritual?
I do! I love to dance before bed and get all the energy out. And then I’ll listen to calming music or fall asleep to white noise.
- What do you wear to bed?
Underwear and a t-shirt. (*Blushes*)
- What is on your bedside table?
A rose quartz crystal and my white noise machine.
- Do you have any recurring dreams?
Surprisingly, no. I do dream about similar people often though.
- Are you reading or watching anything good at the moment?
I’m reading *slowly!* through Jack Morin’s The Erotic Mind and Jack Saul’s Collective Trauma.
- Which scent makes you think of bedtime?
Probably a lavender scent.
- What are some nighttime items you cannot live without?
A pitch black, ice cold, and white noised setting. It’s my secret sauce for sleep!
- What is your guilty pleasure?!
No pleasure is guilty, right?! It would probably be the countless hours of Britney Spears content I’m consuming, though.
- How do you engage in self-care?
Right now, I engage in self-care by breaking free from routine, schedule, and compliance. I know we have those needs for a reason, but it’s become almost all consuming in the pandemic. So I like to reserve time to do absolutely nothing on my own time when I want, how I want.
- What do you consider the single most important thing for a good night’s sleep?
Integrity throughout the day and leaving little words unsaid.
- Did you have a bedtime routine growing up?
I didn’t! Gemini problems.
- What was your favorite childhood bedtime story?
Beauty and The Beast, absolutely.
- What is your skincare and beauty routine like? Do you have any holy grail products?
Yes! I wash my face using my Clairosonic Mia with a gentle cleanser. Then I’ll use ForHim’s PM Night Serum which has just the right amount of collagen to brighten, lighten, and tighten my skin.
- How would you choose to spend one hour of free time?
Dancing! Always dancing.
- If you could choose a song to wake up to every morning, what would it be?
The hardest question! I actually like to let my Spotify shuffle playlist tell me what songs have the messages I need in the morning. And that works like a charm.