- Do you have a bedtime ritual?
I always unwind from the day with a bath and apply a nourishing face moisturizer to help my skin repair overnight.
- What is on your bedside table?
I always keep our Pillow Spray Calming beside me to spritz just before I get into bed.
- Do you have any recurring dreams?
- Are you reading or watching anything good at the moment?
No, I try to relax before I go to sleep by listening to music.
- Which scent makes you think of bedtime?
- What are some nighttime items you cannot live without?
There is nothing special.
- How do you engage in self-care?
My personal tip to maintain positive wellbeing and healthy skin is to regularly visit the sauna. Saunas are perfect for a deep cleanse, to relax or just to warm yourself up after a cold day.
- What do you consider the single most important thing for a good night’s sleep?
Switch off all screens (mobile, laptop, TV etc.) at least an hour before you go to bed, and a very good mattress.
- Did you have a bedtime routine growing up?
My Grandmother always read fairytales to me.
- What was your favorite childhood bedtime story?
- How would you choose to spend one hour of free time?
With my family.
- If you could choose a song to wake up to every morning, what would it be?
There are too many to choose from, I love music
- What is your skincare and beauty routine like? Do you have any holy grail products?
The first thing I always do at the end of the day is remove my make-up and wash my face, but I will change my routine depending on the season, my health or if I am traveling. I swear by our Eye Cream Line A, it is one of my favorite products. I sometimes use the Eye Cream Line A as a mask and put a thick layer around my eyes. It is a wonder weapon – you will look fresh and well rested the next day!